Let us be the bridge to a brighter future for you or your loved one
Many participants require modifications to their homes to allow them to live a more independent life and access all areas in their home.
We have a team of qualified trades people to professionally address any of your home modification needs.
Common requirements are:
- Door widening to allow for wheelchair access or easier access for machines or walking aids.
- Access ramps to allow wheelchair and walker access to the home.
- Ramps inside the home if there are steps or drop downs between rooms.
- Grab rails in the bathroom, toilet and bedrooms etc.
- Partial or total bathroom renovations to allow wheelchair or assistive equipment access.
- Concrete paths around the home to allow safe access with a walker or wheelchair.
- Additional Lighting both inside and outside the home.
We will send one of our qualified trades people to discuss your needs and provide you with a detailed quote. Once the quote has been approved, we will commence and complete work in a timely fashion creating as little disruption to your daily life as possible.
We guarantee all work will be completed to the highest standards.